Greenville, S.C. The BMW Charity Pro-Am presented by TD SYNNEX today announced the celebrity course rotation for this year’s tournament taking place June 9-12 at Thornblade Club and The Carolina Country Club. The celebrity course rotation is as follows:
The Carolina Country Club (Thursday); Thornblade Club (Friday):
• Canelo Álvarez (Professional Boxer)
• Anthony Anderson (Television Actor)
• Michael Collins (ESPN Golf Analyst)
• Jay DeMarcus (Country Pop Musician)
• Larry Fitzgerald Jr. (Former NFL Wide Receiver)
• Ken Griffey, Jr. (Former MLB Outfielder)
• Matt Hamilton (Olympic Curler and Gold Medalist)
• Will Lowery (Golf Channel Contributor and Podcast Host)
• Sterling Sharpe (Former NFL Wide Receiver and NFL Network Analyst)
• Lauren Thompson (Golf Channel Personality)
• David Wells (Former MLB Pitcher)
• James Wisniewski (Professional NHL Defenseman)
Thornblade Club (Thursday); The Carolina Country Club (Friday):
• Amy Alcott (LPGA Hall of Fame Golfer)
• José Alvarez (Retired MLB pitcher)
• Brian Baumgartner (Television Actor)
• George Birge (Country Music Artist)
• Connor De Phillippi (Gold Rated BMW Motorsport Works Driver)
• Brian Katrek (PGA TOUR Radio Personality)
• Larry the Cable Guy (Comedian)
• Ann Liguori (Sports Radio and Television Personality)
• Isabelle Shee (Golf Social Media Influencer)
• Kat Shee (Golf Social Media Influencer)
• Ozzie Smith (MLB Hall of Famer)
• Justin Wheelon (Emmy Award-Winning Director and Actor)
The tournament format features an amateur and celebrity cut at the conclusion of 36 holes after all contestants in the field complete 18 holes at both Thornblade Club and The Carolina Country Club. Following the cut, the remaining amateur and celebrity teams, as well as professionals who make the cut in the tournament proper, will play the third round at Thornblade Club. The fourth and final round, to be contested at Thornblade, will solely feature Korn Ferry Tour professionals.
Tickets are available to the public and must be purchased in advance. To purchase tickets, visit BMWCharityGolf.com.
Funds raised during the tournament will benefit five featured charities: Mobile Meals of Spartanburg, Roper Mountain Science Center, Cancer Society of Greenville County, Meyer Center for Special Children and Gibbs Cancer Center and Research Institute. For more information on volunteer opportunities, made possible by Pelham Medical Center, contact Kari Snyder at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT THE BMW CHARITY PRO-AM PRESENTED BY TD SYNNEX
South Carolina Charities, Inc. (SCCI), the non-profit foundation of the BMW Charity Pro-Am presented by TD SYNNEX, was created in order to showcase the beauty of Upstate South Carolina and hospitality of its citizens to the world; to create an event that brings the upstate a fun and entertaining week centered around professional athletes and world-renowned celebrities; and raise money and awareness for South Carolina charities. Since 2001, the tournament has distributed more than $14.3 million to numerous Upstate SC non-profit organizations, part of the PGA TOUR’s $3 billion plus raised for charity.