BMW Manufacturing Health and Safety Policy:
We at BMW Manufacturing strive to provide a healthy and safe working environment. In order to continually improve our safety performance:
- All Associates will be committed to prevention of injury and ill health and the continual improvement in OH&S management and OH&S performance.
- All levels of management will be responsible and accountable for providing the resources needed to prevent injuries and illness.
- Management will ensure all Associates are responsible and accountable for working safely.
- Management will establish objectives and drive change through achieving targets.
- We will comply with applicable legal requirements and with other requirements to which our organization subscribes that relate to our OH&S hazards.
- We will regularly measure and communicate our progress to all levels of the organization.
Responsibility for environmental protection lies with all team members. In order to continually improve our environmental performance and sustainable practices, we are committed to:
- Using resources responsibly and efficiently,
- Regularly evaluating the impact of our business activities on the environment,
- Consistently implementing sustainable measures to prevent pollution, minimize adverse impact and waste generation, and
- Complying with legal, other and BMW Group requirements to which BMW MC subscribes.
BMW Manufacturing Quality Policy:
Quality in all aspects of our business is the foundation for our success. At BMW Manufacturing, we are committed to:
- Prevention instead of reaction
- Conserve best practice, safeguard new techniques
- Quality is a leadership task