TOURNAMENT DATES: June 10 – June 13, 2021
TOURNAMENT COURSES: Thornblade Club and The Cliffs Valley.
COURSE ROTATION: Half of the field will play at each course on Thursday and Friday. Each amateur and celebrity participant will play one round at each course before the final amateur round on Saturday at Thornblade Club. The professional participants final round will be held on Sunday at Thornblade Club.
TELEVISION COVERAGE: Coverage on Golf Channel®
- Thursday, June 10: 12:00pm - 2:00pm
- Friday, June 11: 9:30pm -11:30 pm
- Saturday, June 12: 5:00pm - 7:00pm
- Sunday, June13: 5:00am - 7:00pm
COMPETITION: 160 Korn Ferry Tour pros paired with 160 amateurs and celebrities. The 12 low scoring am teams, four low scoring celebrity teams advance to the final amateur round on Saturday at Thornblade Club. The 65 low Korn Ferry Tour pros (and ties) will play Saturday and Sunday’s final round at Thornblade Club.
GATE TIMES: Gates open at 7:00am
Events Happening at the Tournament
YMCA Family Fun Zone
The YMCA Family Fun Zone is the perfect spot to bring your kids June 10th - 13th. There will be fun games, coloring and other activities to entertain you kids. The first 500 children to stop by the YMCA Family Fun Zone will recieve a goodie bag full of great items!
Stop by and say hello to the Greenville Triumph and Swamp Rabbits!
This event is free to all children 18 and under accompanied by a paying adult.
Dates and Times:
- Thursday, June 10: 10:00am - 4:00pm
- Friday, June 11: 10:00am - 4:00pm
- Saturday, June 12: 10:00am- 6:00pm
- Sunday, June 13: 10:00am - 6:00pm
Stop by Sustainability Village off the 18th Green to see how our partners are making a difference in our community. There will be fun games, giveaways and even a daily social media winner.
To be a part of the change :
Post your picture or video to @bmwcharityproam social pages including #4theloveofthegreen
Each tournament day, we’ll choose one lucky winner to receive a 12 pack of the new Ball Aluminum Cups and a dozen Taylormade golf balls.
Thank you to AFL Global, Atlantic Packaging, Ball Corporation, Furman's The Shi Institute for Sustainable Communities, Greenville County's Litter Ends Here, Keep Greenville County Beautiful, Lockhart Power, MOA Architecture, PalmettoPride, Signatures, The City of Greenville, The Sudler Companies, Univar Solutions and VLS Recovery Services
The following items are prohibited on the course ALL week. Please leave them in your car or check them at the gate.
- Bicycles not allowed inside admission areas or on the Tournament grounds
- Cameras (During Competition Rounds)
- Camera/binocular cases
- Clear, plastic, vinyl, or other carry items larger than 12 x 6 x 12.
- Computers or laptops
- Explosives and/or fireworks of any kind
- Illegal substances
- Ladders and/or step stools or other similar items
- Laser pointers
- Lawn or oversized chairs,seat cushions or chair bags
- Large bags, including purses, larger than 6 x 6 x 6 (in their natural state) including carrying cases, backpacks, camera bags or chair bags.
- Metal-spiked golf shoes
- Outside food or beverages except for medical or infant needs
- Pets/Animals (except Service Animals)
- Picnic baskets
- Plastic, metal or glass cups, cans or containers of any kind except for medical or infant needs
- Poles or rods
- Posters, signs or banners
- Radios, televisions or other electronic noise producing items
- Video cameras (All week)
- Weapons (regardless of permit, including but not limited to firearms or knives)
- Whistles, horns or noise makers
- Other items deemed unlawful, dangerous or disruptive by the PGA TOUR/Tournament/Security Officials
Please Note: Strollers, plastic baby bottles and other baby supplies are permitted on the course. (infant must be with carrier)
Prohibited bags of any kind cannot be left at security checkpoints and will be required to be returned to your vehicle. For security purposes, you hereby consent to the reasonable inspection of your person and property before entering the Tournament, which may include metal detection.