As the most unique tournament on the Korn Ferry Tour, the BMW Charity Pro-Am presented by TD SYNNEX has many different playing options and sponsorship opportunities to offer. Whether you’re playing in the tournament, hosting guests at a skybox, enjoying the exclusive evening events or promoting your company with one of our many branding opportunities, you’re sure to enjoy yourself and entertain your guests.
BMW Charity Pro-Am presented TD SYNNEX Amateur Pro-Am Experience (SOLD OUT)
This is the ultimate inside-the-ropes experience, giving you the chance to play with a Korn Ferry Tour professional during the first three tournament rounds. But that’s just one of the perks of this playing spot. Unlimited practice rounds, exclusive evening and amateur perks at the tournament courses help to elevate the week and make it truly unforgettable.
The ProTrans Pro-Am (SOLD OUT)
The Monday Pro-Am, June 6 at the Thornblade Club allows you to start your day with an adrenaline-pumping session at the BMW Performance Center followed by an afternoon of golf at Thornblade Club. The first contestant to make a Hole-In-One wins a BMW. Click the link below to learn more how you can participate!
The President’s Pro-Am and Reception presented by MAU.
The exclusive Tuesday Pro-Am, June 7 allows you to network with representatives from MAU, BMW Manufacturing and other sponsors at the Pro-Am and reception. Click the link below to learn more how you can participate!
CORPORATE ENTERTAINMENT ON & OFF THE COURSE.
Skybox Club presented by Gibbs Cancer Center & Research Institute & Branding Opportunities
Want the skybox experience at Thornblade for a smaller group? This shared hospitality area on the 18th green will provide you with all the perks of a skybox at three different, more affordable price points. You can also attend the tournament by day and party by night.
New celebrities to the event this year include:
• LPGA Hall of Fame Golfer Amy Alcott
• Country Music Artist George Birge
• Gold Rated BMW Motorsport Works Driver Connor De Phillippi
• Golf Channel Contributor and Podcast Host Will Lowery
• Golf Social Media Influencers Kat and Isabelle Shee (“Shee Sisters”)
Returning celebrities include:
• Television Actor Anthony Anderson (Black-ish)
• Television Actor Brian Baumgartner (“Kevin” - The Office)
• Television Actor Andy Buckley (“David” – The Office)
• Comedian Larry the Cable Guy
• Professional Boxer Canelo Álvarez
• ESPN Golf Analyst Michael Collins
• Country Pop Musician Jay DeMarcus (Rascal Flatts)
• Former MLB Outfielder Ken Griffey, Jr.
• Olympic Curler and Gold Medalist Matt Hamilton
• PGA TOUR Radio Personality Brian Katrek
• Sports Radio and Television Personality Ann Liguori
• World Long Drive Competitor Troy Mullins
• Former NFL Wide Receiver and NFL Network Analyst Sterling Sharpe
• MLB Hall of Famer Ozzie Smith
• Golf Channel Personality Lauren Thompson
• Former MLB Pitcher David Wells
• Emmy Award-Winning Director and Actor Justin Wheelon
• Professional NHL Defenseman James Wisniewski
South Carolina Charities, Inc.
104 S. Main Street, Suite 110
Greenville, SC 29601
Bob Nitto, President
Bob Stegner, Vice-President
Max Metcalf, Secretary/Treasurer
Irv Welling, Director
Frank Davis, Director
Sheldon Early, Director
Sky Foster, Director
Davis Sezna, Director
Bobby Hitt, Emeritus