As the most unique tournament on the Korn Ferry Tour, the BMW Charity Pro-Am presented by TD SYNNEX has many different playing options and sponsorship opportunities to offer. Whether you’re playing in the tournament, hosting guests at a skybox, enjoying the exclusive evening events or promoting your company with one of our many branding opportunities, you’re sure to enjoy yourself and entertain your guests.
BMW Charity Pro-Am presented TD SYNNEX Amateur Pro-Am Experience
This is the ultimate inside-the-ropes experience, giving you the chance to play with a Korn Ferry Tour professional during the first three tournament rounds. But that’s just one of the perks of this playing spot. Unlimited practice rounds, exclusive evening and amateur perks at the tournament courses help to elevate the week and make it truly unforgettable.
The ProTrans Pro-Am
The Monday Pro-Am, June 5 at the Thornblade Club allows you to start your day with an adrenaline-pumping session at the BMW Performance Center followed by an afternoon of golf at Thornblade Club. The first contestant to make a Hole-In-One wins a BMW. Click the link below to learn more how you can participate!
The President’s Pro-Am and Reception presented by MAU.
The exclusive Tuesday Pro-Am, June 6 allows you to network with representatives from MAU, BMW Manufacturing and other sponsors at the Pro-Am and reception. Click the link below to learn more how you can participate!
CORPORATE ENTERTAINMENT AND BRANDING
Branding Opportunities & Hospitality Opportunities
There are several opportunities still available to be part of the 2023 BMW Charity Pro-Am presented by TD SYNNEX, including branding, entertaining clients and community activation. These packages are custmoizable to maximize your experience for your company and customers.
- Canelo Álvarez (Professional Boxer)
- Anthony Anderson (Television Actor)
- Michael Collins (ESPN Golf Analyst)
- Jay DeMarcus (Country Pop Musician)
- Larry Fitzgerald Jr. (Former NFL Wide Receiver)
- Ken Griffey, Jr. (Former MLB Outfielder)
- Matt Hamilton (Olympic Curler and Gold Medalist)
- Will Lowery (Golf Channel Contributor and Podcast Host)
- Sterling Sharpe (Former NFL Wide Receiver and NFL Network Analyst)
- Lauren Thompson (Golf Channel Personality)
- David Wells (Former MLB Pitcher)
- James Wisniewski (Professional NHL Defenseman)
- Amy Alcott (LPGA Hall of Fame Golfer)
- José Alvarez (Retired MLB pitcher)
- Brian Baumgartner (Television Actor)
- George Birge (Country Music Artist)
- Connor De Phillippi (Gold Rated BMW Motorsport Works Driver)
- Brian Katrek (PGA TOUR Radio Personality)
- Larry the Cable Guy (Comedian)
- Ann Liguori (Sports Radio and Television Personality)
- Isabelle Shee (Golf Social Media Influencer)
- Kat Shee (Golf Social Media Influencer)
- Ozzie Smith (MLB Hall of Famer)
- Justin Wheelon (Emmy Award-Winning Director and Actor)
- Ted Scott (PGA TOUR Caddie)
South Carolina Charities, Inc.
104 S. Main Street, Suite 110
Greenville, SC 29601
Bob Nitto, President
Bob Stegner, Vice-President
Max Metcalf, Secretary/Treasurer
Irv Welling, Director
Frank Davis, Director
Sheldon Early, Director
Sky Foster, Director
Davis Sezna, Director
Bobby Hitt, Emeritus