Join in and get started.
Technical apprenticeships with prospects.
Looking for your dream job?
If you’re passionate about cars and technology, a team player and take pride in good results, you should find out more about our internships and training programmes.
There are many different routes to a professional career. The right one for you is your own chosen path. At BMW Group Plant Steyr, we offer apprenticeships in a wide range of occupations. In addition to occupational skills, vocational training at BMW focuses on personal development and initiative, as well as flexibility and individual responsibility.
If this appeals to you, why not learn more about our apprenticeship opportunities. Launch your career now at one of the most successful automotive companies in the world!
Thank you for the numerous applications for 2023. We have already been able to fill all positions.
From autumn 2023, you will again have the opportunity to apply for an apprenticeship.
Give us a try!
What else can you look forward to?
- We not only take care of the individual mobility of our customers, but also of our apprentices: You receive a comprehensive mobility promise, from a first aid course to a large benefit for your driver's license, to driver safety training – everything is taken care of. For an excellent performance at graduation, we invite you to a unique M-Driving experience at the RedBull Ring.
- Thanks to the flexible design of the training modules, you will be ideally supported and challenged at the same time.
- Grow beyond yourself at cool team events, workshops, personality trainings and much more.
- Collect points for your karma account and support us in social projects (e.g. flea market for a good cause, Christmas campaign, etc.).
- If you are sociable and have an affinity for social media, a variety of projects and events await you (e.g. Insta Live Q&A, trade fairs, etc.).