Upstate, S.C. The BMW Charity Pro-Am presented by TD SYNNEX today announced the celebrity course rotation for this year’s tournament taking place June 8-11 at Thornblade Club and The Carolina Country Club. The celebrity course rotation is as follows:
The Carolina Country Club (Thursday); Thornblade Club (Friday)
- George Birge (Country Music Artist)
- Captain Danny Brown (On Patrol: Live)
- Andy Buckley (Actor)
- Connor De Phillippi (Gold Rated BMW Motorsport Works Driver)
- Larry the Cable Guy (Comedian)
- Michael Collins (ESPN Golf Analyst)
- Seth Curry (Current NBA Shooting Guard)
- Larry Fitzgerald Jr. (NFL Wide Receiver)
- Ken Griffey, Jr. (MLB Hall of Fame)
- Todd Gurley (NFL Running Back)
- Will Lowery (Golf Channel Contributor and Podcast Host)
- Chris Lane (Country Music Artist)
- Lauren Thompson (Golf Channel Personality)
- James Wisniewski (Professional NHL Defenseman)
Thornblade Club (Thursday); The Carolina Country Club (Friday):
- Brian Baumgartner (Television Actor)
- Jay DeMarcus (Country Pop Musician)
- Michael Doss (College Football Hall of Fame)
- Jeff Fasaro (Former MLB Pitcher)
- Matt Hamilton (Olympic Curler and Gold Medalist)
- Brian Katrek (PGA Tour Radio Personality)
- Ann Liguori (Sports Radio and Television Personality)
- Jesse Orosco (MLB 2x World Series Winner)
- Bradley Pinion (Super Bowl Champion)
- Andre Roberts (NFL Wide Receiver)
- Pudge Rodriguez (MLB Hall of Fame)
- Jason Scheff (Chicago Legendary Bass Guitarist)
- D.B. Sweeney (TV and Film Actor)
- David Wells (MLB World Champion)
- Justin Wheelon (Emmy Award-Winning Director and Actor)
The tournament format features an amateur and celebrity cut at the conclusion of 36 holes after all contestants in the field complete 18 holes at both Thornblade Club and The Carolina Country Club. Following the cut, the remaining amateur and celebrity teams, as well as professionals who make the cut in the tournament proper, will play the third round at Thornblade Club. The fourth and final round, to be contested at Thornblade, will solely feature Korn Ferry Tour professionals.
Tickets are available to the public and must be purchased in advance. To purchase tickets, visit BMWCharityGolf.com.
Coverage of this year’s tournament will air on the Golf Channel, to include a live finish on Sunday. Scheduled broadcast times are:
- Thursday, June 8, 12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Friday, June 9, 8:30 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
- Saturday, June 10, 10:30 p.m. – 12:30 a.m.
- Sunday, June 11, 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Funds raised during the tournament will benefit five featured charities: Mobile Meals of Spartanburg, Roper Mountain Science Center, Cancer Society of Greenville County, Meyer Center for Special Children and Gibbs Cancer Center and Research Institute. For more information on volunteer opportunities, made possible by Pelham Medical Center, visit here or email Chrystal Assadzandi at email@example.com.
ABOUT THE BMW CHARITY PRO-AM PRESENTED BY TD SYNNEX
South Carolina Charities, Inc. (SCCI), the non-profit foundation of the BMW Charity Pro-Am presented by TD SYNNEX, was created in order to showcase the beauty of Upstate South Carolina and hospitality of its citizens to the world; to create an event that brings the upstate a fun and entertaining week centered around professional athletes and world-renowned celebrities; and raise money and awareness for South Carolina charities. Since 2001, the tournament has distributed more than $15 million to numerous Upstate SC non-profit organizations, part of the PGA TOUR’s $3 billion plus raised for charity.