GUIDED PLANT TOUR.
Welcome to Plant Thailand located in Amata City Industrial Estate, Rayong Province. BMW’s Plant Thailand is part of the global production network of BMW Group which is a network of 31 production sites in 14 countries. Plant Thailand, however, is unique as it is the only plant in the world to produce BMW, MINI, and Motorcycle under one roof.
Around 1,200 people come to visit BMW Plant Thailand to see how the world class quality cars and motorcycles are made by the skill, experience, and craftsmanship of our workforce enable us to build superior quality into our great products and earn the trust of our customers
Please booking at least 2 weeks in advance and can only be made up to 3 months.
- Minimum age is 14 years old, all visitors aged between 14 and 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Photography is strictly not permitted in production areas but is permissible in the plant’s exhibition space.
- Mobile phone, handbags, and cameras cannot be taken on the tour.
- The visitor must wear comfortable shoes. No open-toe shoes or high heels are permitted
- Max. 35 people per session.
- Duration: 150 minutes
- Date and time:
Monday – Friday
Morning session: 09.00 – 11.30 a.m.
Afternoon session: 01.30 – 04.00 p.m.