RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
BMW SLP, S. A. de C. V. (BMW SLP), Boulevard BMW No.655 Parque Industrial Desarrollo Logistik Villa de Reyes, San Luis Potosí, C.P. 79526, Mexico, is responsible for the processing of your personal data in terms of the provisions of Article 3, section XIV of the Federal Law of Personal Data Protection in Possession of Individuals (FLPDPPI).
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT AND PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
The personal data collected within the internet portal (https://www.bmwgroup-werke.com/san-luis-potosi/en.html) or through the various means of communication of BMW SLP, are the following:
- Identification data: name, age, date and place of birth, marital status, handwritten signature and data on physical characteristics (height, weight, complexion, scars, blood type).
- Labor data: last position or position.
- Contact data: private address, email (private), landline number, alternative telephone and / or cell phone.
If necessary, the following sensitive data will be collected:
- Nationality, immigration status;
- Health data such as: blood type and health restrictions.
In order to corroborate the veracity of your personal data, BMW SLP may request the following documents: official identification, driver's license, passport and visas; in case of being a foreigner, the document proving the legal stay in Mexican territory will be required.
The personal data you provide us, including sensitive data, will be treated in accordance with this and what is established in the Law, in order to make press or media invitations, schedule trips (flight purchase and hotel reservation); go to the Purchasing department mail to apply on the process of selection of suppliers and perform the process of visits to make the internal route to the BMW SLP plant; also administrative tasks such as registration in databases to generate press directories, generate profiles for attending events organized by the BMW Group, sending surveys on events, providing vehicles to media for the review of mimes and sharing information of medical restrictions with the BMW Group in case it is required for the organization of an event or meal.
To prevent unauthorized access to your personal data and in order to ensure that the information is used for the purposes set forth in this privacy notice, we have established physical, electronic and administrative procedures, using advanced technologies that limit the use or disclosure of information. Your data, allowing us to treat them properly. The personal data you provide will not be used for marketing, advertising and / or commercial prospecting purposes.
CONSENT FOR THE TREATMENT OF PERSONAL, SENSITIVE, FINANCIAL AND PATRIMONIAL DATA
In compliance with the provisions of article 8 of the FLPDPPI, BMW SLP informs you that to collect and process your personal data, through this Notice your tacit consent is obtained; In case of requesting sensitive data and in accordance with the stipulations of article 9 of the FLPDPPI, an additional format will be sent to him to express his acceptance or opposition to the consent in the terms of this Notice.
Your personal and / or sensitive data may be shared with BMW AG in Germany or any other company belonging to the BMW Group, with the same treatment and purposes set forth in section II of this Notice. In the same way, if necessary for the procedure, the data will be transferred with third parties contracted by BMW SLP, under the same security mechanisms as those indicated in section II of this document. In accordance with article 36 of the FLPDPPI, you must have your express consent for these transfers of information, which may be collected in a personal manner in a separate document.
BMW SLP, S.A. de C. V., may transfer your personal data without requesting your express consent, in case any other exception event foreseen by article 37 of the FLPDPPI is updated.
RIGHTS OF ACCESS, RECTIFICATION, CANCELLATION, OPPOSITION AND REVOCATION OF CONSENT
As indicated in the Federal Law of Personal Data Protection in Possession of Individuals; you may request BMW SLP, SA de CV, access, rectification, cancellation (if this is legally appropriate) or oppose the use of the personal data that have been provided, as well as revoke your consent, for which you must follow the procedure detailed below:
1) Send an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the following: your full name, the relationship you have or have had with BMW SLP (in your case, indicating that you are or were a candidate, supplier, visitor, journalist, or who participated in a process to be an importer) the data for which you request access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, or those for which you wish to revoke your consent, attaching a copy of the official identification with the In order to prove your identity or the personality with which you make the request. You must also attach those documents that are relevant to the application in question. For rectification requests it is necessary that the owner indicates in a precisely way what is the modification that must be made, attaching the documentation that justifies the origin of his request.
2) Once your request is received, an acknowledgment of receipt will be sent with the corresponding receipt date. In case your request does not comply with the legal requirements, within five business days of receiving it you will be required to correct your request within ten days, if you do not do so, it will be deemed not filed.
3) In the event that your application has been sent on a non-working day, it will be received as of the business day following the one that was sent.
4) Your request will be answered via email within a period of twenty business days counted from the date of acknowledgment of receipt. This period may be extended for an additional twenty days when there are causes that justify it, this situation will be notified to the owner in accordance with the provisions of article 97 of the Regulations of the FLPDPPI.
5) In the event that your request is in accordance with the FLPDPPI and other regulations in force, access will be granted, your data will be rectified or canceled, your right of opposition will be enforced or your consent will be revoked, within the fifteen days following the date on which your request is answered. This period may be extended by an additional fifteen days when there are causes that justify it, this situation will be notified to the owner in accordance with the provisions of article 97 of the GFLPDPPI.
In all cases in which your request is appropriate, in terms of the provisions of articles 32, 33, 34 and 35 of the FLPDPPI, the delivery of personal data will be free through the email address that the owner of the data indicated for these purposes, in case it requires that the information be delivered to you in a different way, must cover only the justified shipping costs and / or the cost of reproduction in copies or other formats that are generated.
When you enter the web page (https://www.bmwgroup-werke.com/san-luis-potosi/en.html); we register your Internet address (this address is usually temporary and is assigned by your Internet service provider at the time you connect), the type of operating system and Internet browser that you use. Additionally we can track the parts of the portal that you are visiting. The information we obtain is used to help us create a better experience for the users of our website; all this process is carried out without our knowledge of its name or any other information that allows us to identify it. While you visit our website you do so anonymously unless you expressly decide to identify yourself with us.
BMW SLP, SA de CV, may require you to disclose some information regarding your personal data, our contact forms may require you to enter your email address to register and give attention to request, questions or suggestions, and Contact you to give attention to your requests for information. Within the forms of the website, financial, patrimonial and / or sensitive data will be required, so that BMW SLP ensures the strictest confidentiality in its handling.
Cookies: The cookie is a brief information that the Internet portal sends to your computer, which is stored on your hard drive. The next time you access our website, we may use the information stored in the cookie to facilitate your use of our website. A cookie does not allow us to know your personal identity unless you expressly choose to provide it to us. Most cookies expire after a certain period of time, or they may be deleted by you at the time you want. You can also make your browser notify you when a cookie is received so that you can accept or reject them. To know more details about the cookies of our site, you can consult our Cookies Policy.
CONTACT OF THE DATA PERSON
TO WHOM CAN YOU SUBMIT YOUR COMPLAINTS AND COMPLAINTS FOR THE UNDUE TREATMENT OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
If you consider that your right to protection of personal data has been damaged by any conduct or omission of our employees, or by our actions or responses, presumes that in the processing of your personal data there is a violation of the provisions of the Federal Law Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Individuals, may file a complaint or complaint with the National Institute of Transparency, Access to Information and Protection of Personal Data (INAI), for more information visit: www.inai.org.mx
CHANGES IN THE PRIVACY NOTICE OF BMW SLP
This Privacy Notice will be valid as of the last update date and may be modified by the person responsible in terms of the applicable regulations, any change will be communicated through the publication of the new Privacy Notice through the web page (https://www.bmwgroup-werke.com/san-luis-potosi/en.html), directly at the offices of BMW SLP, SA DE C.V. or by means of a request to the person in charge of data through the mail email@example.com